Thanks to Calley over at The EcoChic and Jessica over at Monkey Toes for BOTH sending me this fabulous OVER THE TOP award.
Calley lives in the Tampa area, which is where I am from and I cannot wait to meet up with her once we move back down! She has a great green blog featuring eco-friendly products including cloth diapers!
Jessica has a bunch of boys running around and not sure how she has the energy, especially since she is expecting AGAIN:) (keeping fingers crossed for pink vibes) She does product reviews and giveaways geared toward her boys and moms! She is also uses cloth diapers!
Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award: USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.
1. Where is your cell phone? Hand
2.Your hair? Bob
3. Your mother? Generous
4. Your father? Aloof
5. Your favorite food? Fries
6. Your dream last night? Non-existent
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. Your dream/goal? World travel
9. What room are you in? Family
10. Your hobby? Tweeting
11. Your fear? Critters
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Tampa
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Direction savvy
15. Muffins? CUPCAKES
16. Wish list item? Massage
17. Where did you grow up? Tampa
18. Last thing you did? Nursed
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? Disconnected
21. Your pets? Jack Russels
22. Friends? Few
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Mom
26. Vehicle? Borrego
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? American Eagle
29. Your favorite color? Gray
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Christian
33. One place you visit over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Chili's
Now I must pass it on to 3 other bloggers?
If I must:)
Lauren at Mommy is Rock and Roll...because she really is Over the Top!
(I love it)
Nicole at Grudgemom...because in a second she is willing to help me fix anything technical!
(I love her)
Bobbi at When did I go from kid to grownup...because she sports pigtails and cowboy boots! (Jealous)